Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A day in the sun...


We had a really fun day in the sun at sunday (friday? help me!). I can't say that we had nothing to do... there was a lot we had to do! The only thing is, that we didn't care and just did nothing! But if there is one thing... if it is only one thing we learned from that day... then it's that you can - if you are clever enough - use each other as headrests!

If you want to know how to act that you are good at mixing cards watch this pic! ;-)

















Well... i tried to teach Veronika some guitar-chords... I teached very well without success! Just kidding :-P! She did fine and apart from this it was very fun t teach her guitar because at one point - it's the point of the beginning - she starts to grouse! You look like a Hippy on that picture!!!!! Who said that?? ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
very kind of you! When did I grouse??? I can´t remember. It was friday, because saturday we watched Harry Potter 4. I think Ben said I would look like a Hippie. I don´t know. I don´t like this pic too much.
Oh yeah, it´s very nice to use you as a headrest!!! Very nice back ;-)
Veronika

11:31 PM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

you did! "that's noz possible my fingers are to big! this stupid chord!"... something like that :-)

Pat

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I remember this.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home