Saturday, July 22, 2006

Disquisition of the question: Why a blog?

This simply asked question can be interpreted in multiple ways of course. The question, we hence have to ask ourselves, is: What does the author of this question want to ask us with this question?
Apart from I am the author of this question that is to deal with and hence should know what I am asking when I am asking myself, "Why a blog?", the question could be understood in the sence that the questioner prefers another medium than a blog for publishing his thoughts. Consequently in that comparable sence: "Why of all a blog and not the Times?". Well... it shouldn't be that difficult to answer that question. For I wouldn't go down to the niveau of the Times, to - after all - prostitute my my precious body of thought there (addressed to the Times-company management: even though I would be pleased about any offers of course and - other readers "read" away now, please - wouldn't decline the offers, but imbibe them rejoicing! Between ourselves, with this scandalous diction I just only want to cause sensation).

But back to the actual question: Why a blog?
To get to work on another interpretation suggestion that in the end is that, I was thinking about when I formulated this question, the quesiton acutally is to understand the way that I ask myself why I got myself one of these nowadays too much trended blogs? Has I become a nominal member? Do I have no opinion anymore? Maybe the latter question is the exact counter-argument to its antecedent one. I have got an opinion. And this opinion I can publish in this blog. And if my opinion should be a blog was a bad idea I will say resp. write that, even though i don't think so! A blog is a good oppurtunity to write things you think, but wouldn't think if you would write nothing.
Further everytime it's interesting to experience that I write things and interpret by myself in the end. Indisputable an indication of boredom to a German student. It's the best to say good bye with these words for today before that thing here - I don't call it by its name with intent, but I'm thinking of something close to the content of this post - is getting out of hand.
The question should be answered now.

Read you!

by Dan
("more credited": Daniel Honsberg; born in Siegen at September 11. 1986, Deutschland; siblings: bro. Patrick, sis. Céline; marital status: single; location in 50858 Cologne; visited schools: some school in Lübeck, Münsterschule/school Bonn, Georg-Büchner-Gymnasium Köln; linguistic knowledge: 9 years English, 5 years Latin, 1/2 year Spanish; Hobbies: writing texts about any topic that is passing his mind, playing piano, playing trombone, reading)

©translation by Pat-rick
... is there anymore to say about my brother? ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

First of all, I am only credited as "Dan"!?

Ok, but to sum up my thoughts about this translation, well done, indeed! i wouldn't even have tried to do that, but you really did all that work. Kind of crazy...

Deutsche Originalversion übrigens auf: www.blogbusta.blogspot.com

8:46 PM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

thanks thanks! And I'll "credit you a bit more" now ;-)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

thanks a lot... lol

12:50 AM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

you're welcome ^^

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home