Monday, September 04, 2006

Important Information!

Upon the wish of Michelle to go on with my blog, I said - as Forrest Gump would say - "Okay!". But the instant I began with a new post, I was confronted with the first problem of this day - apart from getting up in the morning!: What could I write in the new post?

I think it will take a while until I have an idea what I could write now. In the meantime I will eat a "Corny - free", without sugar add-on, of Schwartau. It's a green package with a symbol that seems to say "This stuff is daffy and will keep you well and fit!" - Urgh! ;-) - with 10 bars hazelnut-corny in it! The reason I'm sharing that, is that I was sure that was the thing you need to know!

But you can't be satisfied yet, because I've got a plastic water bottle half filled (or half empty... don't start to discuss, please...) on my working table and I didn't even tell you about it! But ok... ok... I will do you this favor and tell you about it: It's a plastic bottle with a white-blue eticette on it - nice design - where is written "elitess" in red letters (underlined in red as well!) and at the edge of the eticette is a small blue square where is written in white letters on blue background: "suitable for less sodium contained nutrition". Further information I think I don't tell you, because I need a new coffee and so I go now!

If there is anything further you rather would like to know just give me a request :-P

7 Comments:

Blogger justmeandmyworld said...

right now i would say the bottle is half empty but normally it is half full...only joking :P than you fir this wonderful description of you bottle!! hope work wasn't too boring today!? okay see you soon...for the band practice...yuppiiii :P
ciao

11:24 AM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

and worship :-D

11:34 AM  
Blogger justmeandmyworld said...

I can't spell anymore...i meant "thanks" and "for" you understand now?! :P

11:41 AM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

yes! thanks! but I really didn't understand before!^^

9:52 AM  
Blogger Marc-Daniel said...

Hey Patrick...hab mir dein Blog angeguckt...ist voll cool...wann bist du endlich wieder da stell dir vor 2-mal hintereinander Teens-Club mit ELA!!!!!(spaß...)Es ist eigentlich ganz okay...wir gehen ins kino...(CARS)viel spaß noch in Hamburg...
ciao

10:19 AM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

danke danke, ich finds hier super. is auf jedenfall ne super erfahrung:-)

11:16 AM  
Blogger J* said...

Half-Full is my word!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home