Wednesday, July 26, 2006

TOOL TIME - today: baking with Binford!

"Hello and Welcome to our todays Tool Time with the topic "baking with Binford!" - "rowh-hou-hou-hou-hou-hou-hou-hou-houw!" Today we are privileged to demonstrate you the new BINFORD 2050 Mixer and the Waffle Iron X5 which can only be used by professionels like Tim Taylor and Al Boreland but we have to look for the waffles the whole time because I think where waffles are, there can't be Al's mother that far away!" - "I don't think so, Tim... and maybe you will manage one show without affronting my mother..."

(a proffessionel knows to use his tools for everything!)

(Please welcome Heidi)!

(Tim wanted more power and he couldn't let it be!)

(Heidi does good at baking!)

With Tim hurting himself we say good bye for today!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat-rick said...

I did, because I called it first! Because it was my camera! Because I got them first! Any more reasons? :-P

I don't want to post the pics of his accident because the internet is accessible for children as well... :-P!

By the way... Daniel will post them, too... Even when you would have it done first I would post it anyway...

9:47 PM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

"Pumba! Not in front of the kids!" (The Lion King)

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeeyyyy, when is the next episode of Tool time?...il start watching this instead of the one on tv its alot better....can you show us the pictures of the flesh wound?!...i wanna see!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home