Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Boredom...

Verily I say unto you, I have nothing to do right here at my working place! Those who are afflicted with boredom shall come to the Lord and give him their sadness and load which is boredom! -
I hoped there would be a bible passage like this, but I didn't find one about boredom :-(! Even though I'm sure I can come to the Lord with all my boredom, because it's a load :-)!

Well, I think it's very strange that I am at my 'working'-place and have nothing to do... is the salvation army already at it's limit? I don't think so! So why do I not have anything to do!? I think I just stagnated in my 'nothing-to-do'-boredom since here is nobody who could give me some tasks...

3 Comments:

Blogger justmeandmyworld said...

awwwwww!! poor patrick!!;)
freu dich auf morgen...:P
tust du doch, oder!?

8:21 PM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

joa... da is aber auch erstmal ein langer tag auf der Arbeit...

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick du bist so'n spinner!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home