Monday, November 06, 2006

Help, I need a kitchen!








Help, i need a kitchen,
Help, not just any kitchen,
Help, you know i need that one, help.
When i was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed any kitchen, yes, that was the way.
But now these days are gone, i'm not really that sure,
Now i find i've changed my mind and opened up the doors.
Help me if you can, i'm feeling down
And i do appreciate that kitchen sound.
Help me, get my kitchen back on ground,
Won't you please, please help me.
And now the rooms have changed in oh so many ways,
My loveley kitchen seems to split in diff'rent rooms.
But every now and then i feel so insecure,
I know that i need the kitchen like i've never done before.
Help me if you can, i'm feeling down
And i do appreciate that kitchen sound.
Help me, get my kitchen back on ground,
Won't you please, please help me.
When i was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed any kitchen, yes, that was the way.
But now these days are gone, i'm not really that sure,
Now i find i've changed my mind and opened up the doors.
Help me if you can, i'm feeling down
And i do appreciate that kitchen sound.
Help me, get my kitchen back on ground,
Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh

So... that's right now... The text before is a song from the beatles... I just changed it a bit ;-)

We are getting a new kitchen and it was very loud today... I only hope that it won't be THAT loud the next days! I am wondering why there is a big hole in the wall... - doesn't matter. Only problem is, that we can only eat food from the microwave or... bread... I couldn't stop laughing when I saw my father coming into the living room... going self evidently to the fridge, getting out some juice... there's something wrong! Today they told us they would need more then a week, what was the original plan... Let's look forward - it will be a nice kitchen! I hope :-)!

9 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

poor, poor, poor Pat, du hast mein Mitgefühl....ich würde sterben ohne meine Küche.. lol...

10:11 PM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

Ich lerne es langsam zu lieben nicht immer in die Küche gehen zu müssen um mir was aus dem Kühlschrank zu holen! z.B. wenn meine eltern wieder so früh schlafen gehen und ich noch fernsehe, aber mich dann noch spontan entscheide was zu trinken!

11:21 AM  
Blogger justmeandmyworld said...

°_°

12:11 PM  
Blogger justmeandmyworld said...

den Lärm hab ich gehört!! :S "zum glück" komme ich sonst viel später nach Hause, wäre warscheinlich (noch) verrückt(er) geworden! ^^

12:19 PM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

haha! nimm die klammern weg! :-P

12:30 PM  
Blogger justmeandmyworld said...

grrrr!!!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

muahaha!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahahaha!!!
du armer!
was meinst du wie lustig das wird, wenn ihr erstmal ne neue küche habt, sie einräumt und ihr dann nichts mehr wiederfindet!!!
so gehts mir, wenn ich zu hause bin =)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Pat-rick said...

das komtm ja sogar jetzt noch manchmal vor, weil meine mutter vor 2 jahren 2 schubladen vertauscht hat^^

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home